Re: problem

Hi try

assuming id  of two selectbox as sb1 and sb2
on onchange of sb1 call fnRemoveSelected('sb1','sb2') and
for sb2 call fnRemoveSelected('sb2','sb1')

call function fnRemoveSelected(search,remove){
  var objSearch=document.getElementById(search);
  var objRemove =document.getElementById(remove);
  var arrSearched=new Array();
   for(i=0;i<objSearch.options.length;i++){
         if(objSearch.options[i].selected){
          //select text or value here as per your requirement
           arrSearched.push(objSearch.options[i].text);
         }
    }
      for(i=objRemove .options.length-1;i>=0;i--)
        //normally we can use indexOf to search in array but I think
it won't work in IE
        for (j=0;j<arrSearched.length;j++){
           if(objRemove.options[i].text==arrSearched[j]){
              objRemove.remove(i);
            }
         }
    }
}

Modify your search depending on text or value
check if this help..