HTTP Pushing image & Upload in ther server & show this Motion JPG with navigation viewer . IPWebCame Solution .

 Dear Members ,

I have one small project with ASP . This project will receiving file form AXIS 211W Network Camera ,
The camera have in build server and push HTTP to the webserver , The problem is i just have Apache server in my server and i need to somebody to tell me how can i convert this small code to PHP or how is possible to run ASP in Apache web server .  Also i add to viewer zooming and zooming out and navigation , this viewer after reciving image continusly will show in the clinet browser .
I need your help and suggetion .

Thanks
Ali