Performance management system

Hi people,

I have build a simple employee performance management system in PHP and
MySQL. The thing is it is quite basic at the moment and in the coming weeks
I need to work on the look and feel and more important the usability of the
system. Could any of you suggest me some tools similar to the above that I
could have a look at and try to get some ideas if possible?

Regards,

Vishal