From: arvindsri123 <arvindsri123@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, 16 September, 2008 17:22:45
Subject:  Need help in Joomla Templating!

Hi,

I want to learn Joomla Templating, I am a graphic designer but also
work in php (not expert), I tried online/internet/ websites to learn
joomla template system, but didn't get any good one.

As I can create good design for joomla but i m not able to convert
that design in "Joomla theme", any one can guide and help me? any
online tutorial, books..etc.

Thanks in advance!

Arshi