CSV to PHPmyAdmin - Need Help

Hi folks,

I have an excel sheet with approximately 48 collumns and 48 rows. I
have converted that file to CSV format.

All that I need is a simple MySQL query that uploads this data from
the CSV to PHPMyAdmin. I am currently using the query stated below but
it does not work efficiently for me. Do you guys recomend any
alterations or poropose a new approach to wirte the query stated
below.

mysql_query('LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE "test.csv" REPLACE INTO TABLE user
FIELDS TERMINATED BY "," LINES TERMINATED BY "\\r\\n";') or die('Error

Appreciate your help

Kind regards,

Vishal