Re: Query related to authorized.net

I assume you're using cUrl over a secure connection to send them
stuff? At least got the secure connection part nailed?

OK, good.

I've found that Authorize.net is pretty solid, so if you're getting
"incorrect login id or password", it's probably a good guess that
that is exactly what the problem is.

What you'll probably find is that anyone doing custom work (which
this sounds like) is using the AIM method. Can you send us your code?
(with the UN/PW/merchant ID replaced with #'s or something similar,
of course)

Otherwise, you would be best served by searching Google for cUrl
tutorials as a starting point.
http://www.johnconde.net/blog/tutorial-integrating-the-authorizenet-
aim-api-with-php/

Hmmmm... 5th link on a Google search for "sending information to
authorize.net via aim"

As I said, please feel free to send us over some code to troubleshoot.
--
Joe