Query related to authorized.net

Hello  all,

i am asked this type of question by a friend of mine ... since i dont have any idea about this i am forwarding this here  .. expecting fast reply

the query is on how to  connect to authorize.net

there are some methods like AIM and SIM methods in this/.. for doing the payment.its same as paypal..but the coder work is some what different.
We need to give login id and  transaction key of the owner to connect to the authorize.net for online shopping.
where as in pay pal we give the owners email id to connect to paypal.

so i need some assistance for connecting to authorize.net
please ask for sample code which has successfully connected to the authorize.net

and how to give the login id, transaction key..in the source code..

i got the sample  code from authorize.net but it doesnot connect to the site..its showing error "incorrect login id or password".

Reji.

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/