Creating a summary sheet - Ref Connection MySQL and SQL server

Hi,

I have several systems within the organization I work for. Some of them
track employee information some financial data and some client information
etc. I am in the process of creating a summary sheet that contains a 1 - 2
page report of every staff member within my organization that shows a nice
view of the staff member's name, his/her client portfolio, financials
associated with him/her . I would also like to include something like a
dashboard within this sheet that shows graphical information in the form of
pie charts or bar charts. The only issue is that some systems use the PHP
and MySQL db and some systems use the .NET and SQL server environment. My
basic requirement is I need to create a page where I get list of all the
staff members and when I click on one of the staff member I can see this
report that shows his personal and client info along with finacials.
Thereafter I should also be able to print the report generated. All the
above information with respect to staff members is in the MySQL db and
client and financial info is in the SQL server db's. Can anyone recomend a
nice way to generate the summary sheet with all the info mentioned above in
way of connecting the two different db's together? I would highly appreciate
your suggestions/guidance in implementing this?

PS: I have access to the LAMP environment only and no WAMP!

Kind regards,

Vishal