Re: how to open two forms same time

The http protocol let you send some informations of the client to the server
using the get and post method.

When you submit one form the information on it is send to the server by the
method ( post or get ) selected.

So, you can not submit to forms in the same time. It is just a restriction
of the http protocol integration in the html pattern.

What you can do it is send all information as one form only, with one or
more submit buttons inside the html.

To you make a better controll of from where each information is bring from,
one easy way it is make the inputs name more significant.

Something like this:

----------------- sender.php --------------------------------
    <form method="post" action="receiver.php" name="bigForm">
            <b> People Form </b>
            Name: <input type="text" name="people_name" />
            Phone: <input type="text" name="people_phone" />
            <input type="submit" name="Send" value="Send" />
            <b> Company Form </b>
            Name: <input type="text" name="company_name" />
            Phone: <input type="text" name="company_phone" />
            <input type="submit" name="Send" value="Send" />
    <form>

<?php
    print_r( $_REQUEST );
?>