Re: how to enable javascript by using PHP

Some proxys remove all the javascript content from one html site and print
the new content. This "disable" of all the javascript content it can be done
in php, but it not possible force a "enable" of javascript content into the
client. Of couse some sites will not work properly when all the javascript
content of it be removed.

Your client it is who is on controll of what should happen or should not
into the client side. You cannot force him to have a flash plugin,
javascript enabled, display images, cookies enables, etc.

What you can do it is make this elements requirements to the clients can
access your site. Sure, you can lost some clients but, when we use this
popular features the lost it to small and can be ignored.

Another option it is make a similar site to yours without you this features
to make possible the public what not want or can have this features enables
still can acess the information what you are publishing. This is a easy
thing to do and, in fact, it is a requirement of accessibility of W3C as you
can see in the UAAG, WCAG, etc.

www.w3.org/TR/WAI-USERAGENT/
www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Priyantha Gunawardena <pgdesigning@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>   Yes you can not enable or desable JS from php but you have ways that you
> can
> check whether browser is enable with yava script or not
>
> is this ok with you let me know i will tell how to do it. its a small thing
> to do
>
> regards
> priya
>
> On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Abdul Qadir <abdulqadirmail@xxxxxxxxx<abdulqadirmail%40yahoo.com>
> >
> wrote:
>
> > hy dear All,
> > how can we enable/disable Javascript of the browser by using PHP
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Abdul Qadir
> > Web Designer & Developer
> > Cell: