Re: [Hyderabad PHP Group] Re: payment gateways

i agree paypal is the best. but it is not directly supporting INR.

I want the transaction happened in Indian Currency.

till now, i got the options
 ccavenue
 icici
 citibank
 axil
 billdesk

 etc...

 now i am looking for price comparison for setup and transactions.
 and how compatible it is for php sites.

thanks