Re: payment gateways

Thanks for the support,

   Client is not aware of the payment gateways.

   We have to present her with the list of possible payment gateways for
INR(India), with setup and transaction costs. so that the client will choose
one.

   If anybody of you done this or can forward the reference sites, it will
be a great help for the candidates like me.

thanks
-Sreeni.A