PHP users - Paid Adobe Phone Study - $150

Adobe User Research is interested in how you work!

We are looking for developers who would be available to chat with our
Adobe User Researcher and share a bit of their work. We are
interested in discussing with you what your processes are, what your
challenges are, and what you belive could help improve your work
tools.

We are also interested in taking a look at some of your current
projects and being able to see how exactly you develop your apps with
your current tools. We would be doing his over Adobe Connect, so you
would only be sharing your screen and wouldn't be required to send us
anything.

If you are interested, please follow the link to our survey screener
and tell us a little bit about yourself:
http://www.adobe.com/go/flex_survey/

The session would last for two-hours and for your time, we'll gladly
compensate you in either $150 AMEX Gift Check or the equivalent in
Adobe software. These sessions will be running throughout May and
June.

Due to a high volume of responses, we are not able to respond to
every inquiry. If you are interested in Adobe User Research please go
to http://www.adobe.com/survey or email us at
usability_study@xxxxxxxxx