Re: How delete file from folder

Hi,

Thank you so much for reply...here is code i m pasting ..pls..take a
look and if possible please modify it, I m new in php.

<?php
	// Connecting, selecting database
	 require_once ('my_connection.php'); // Connect to the database.

	// Performing SQL query
	$query = "DELETE FROM casestudies WHERE id=" . $_REQUEST['id'];
	$result = mysql_query($query) or die('Query failed: ' . mysql_error());

	header('Location: del_cs.php');
?>

Thanks in advance!

Arshi

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alligator <alligator_666@...> wrote:

> unlink( ) should work. If it doesn't, then check what permissions
the process running the web server has on the "upload" folder.