Re: How delete file from folder

unlink( ) should work. If it doesn't, then check what permissions the process running the web server has on the "upload" folder.

Alligator_666

arvindsri123 <arvindsri123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:                             Hi,

 I am using php/mysql, and through admin, I have uploaded image file,
 which has saved in a folder "upload" on server.

 and when i m deleting it through php script everything got delete but
 the image file still existing in folder "upload".

 I want to delete this image from folder too.

 Anybody can help me ?

 Thanks,
 Arshi