Re: Re: Is it possbile with php?

In message <fo1m5o+k18f@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Shaswat Sharma <one_who_care_ur_lo
ve@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Blaine <apelouperdeu@...  wrote:
>
>   You can do that easily,
>
>   you just need to use functions as file_get_contents(
>   "http://www.google.com.br/search?q=look+that&btnG=Pesquisar"; ) .
>Hey dude I don't have much idea about php. is it easy to do? if yes then
>can show me do it for me? pleaseeeeeee

I think that you said, you didn't want the visitors to go to the other
site, you just wanted it to look like they did.  So this wouldn't work.

However, if this is what you need, you can see examples in the PHP
manual, like this one...

$sFile = file_get_contents("http://www.php.net";, False, $cxContext);
echo $sFile;

You should really explain why you are trying to do this, someone might
be able to help you.  It appears to me that you want the visitors to
sitea.com to see siteb.com in the address bar, but not to visit
siteb.com at all.  If that is the case, then you can't.  Which is the
way it should be, otherwise, everyone would be writing their own
phishing sites.

--
Pete Clark

Sunny Andalucia