Re: Re: Is it possbile with php?

You can do that easily,

you just need to use functions as file_get_contents(
"http://www.google.com.br/search?q=look+that&btnG=Pesquisar"; ) .

But when you have to control some more complex things as cookies,
post, gets, files etc... i really recommend to you use a Snoopy class(
http://sourceforge.net/projects/snoopy )

"Snoopy is a PHP class that simulates a web browser. It automates the
task of retrieving web page content..."

--
     O        Blaine - What the developing
     /|\        should'nt have been