RE: Please help with a SQL Query

Hi Friends, First of all I'm sorry for not being able to reply since my last message. However, coming back to my query. 1. No. I don't want MAX of the amount for each account but the latest entry even though it could be lesser than earlier amounts. 2. I read in a mail where I was asked to supply other columns also. Here's the list:Id, AcctId, RechargeDate, AmtBeforeRecharge, AmtAfterRecharge, RechargeAmt, RechargeType, RechargedByNow to again put my query in front of you guys.
I want only the latest entry of distinct accountids & not the rest of the records
Basically, records having MAX(RechargeDate) but one record only for one AccountId.
I hope fellow members can help now.

Ankit Mathur

To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: cgrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:19:04 +0100Subject: Re:  Please help with a SQL Query

In message <C2C319C4C1CC7D46B2D7815BE3A2753E03CEC6B3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Atkinson, Robert <ratkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes>I read it as he wants the highest (MAX) amount from each account?>>Rob.Well, I didn't <G>Perhaps, if (s)he is still around, maybe (s)he will let us know.-- Pete ClarkSunny Andaluciahttp://hotcosta.com/Andalucia.Spain