Please help with a SQL Query

Hi Friends,I'm sorry again for the third post but I'm trying to place the Query Data Properly but its formatting is lost everytime the mail is sent.

I've been looking for an answer to this problem for quite sometime but an unable to find one.I hope someone from group can help me guide to the right way.Here's my SQL Query:SELECT AmtAfter, AcctID FROM Usr_AmtDetailsOrder By AcctRecharged
Data Retrieved by the Query:AmtAfter AcctId
2006.12 000280196
4006.12 000280196
0.00      002101839
1000.55 002107518
1001.24 002107518
1012.92 002107518
1242.25 002107518
996.53   002107518
999.49   002107518
1590.02 002107582Data I want:AmtAfter AcctId2006.12 000280196
0.00      002101839
1000.55 002107518
1590.02 002107582
Basically, I want only the latest entry of an distinct accountids & not the rest of the records also.Can someone guide me to a solution.ThanksAnkit Mathur