{announcement} new online quiz system(GPL)

hi frnds..

          We have developed a new simple quiz system,

         People can come and can take the  quiz of their subject.

         where people, who are experts can add the questions of their
respective subjects.

It is in alpha phase now, we need you precious reviews on it. once it is
standardised we have a plan of releasing the source under GPL licence,
please check it once.

         please send ur reviews on report@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you
-Sreeni.A