inline images into the emails - perhaps offtopic

Hi Friends,
I fear that this email may be offtopic but it might be helpful to the group as well,
I am facing a common problem, i need to send an email campaign (HTML) and it have some images , this is critical to the delivery , i know if i link the images in normal way it will not be displayed automatically as the major email providers block the images displayed by default,
Is there a way like attaching the images and then they get displayed in the HTML , if i attach then what will be the link url ?
Pl. reply, this will be a help,
Thanks

--
Regards,