Re: Link a file that does a function

Use the "include" statement

Replace this section of code in those thirteen php files with the
following:

<?php include "newfile.php";?>

and put that section of code in a file called "newfile.php"

Now you only have to maintain that piece of code once...

Make sure that all 13 other files have access to the path where
"newfile.php" exists

Hope this helps