Re: question about rss

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSS_(file_format)

That pretty much covers all you need to know about RSS

--
Kind Regards

Giles Smith
Project Engineer
(dir) 0870 421 1585
(f) 0870 458 4545

"The UK's Best Hosting Provider" ISPA Awards 2007, 2006 and 2005

Dedicated Servers - Managed Hosting - Domain Names- http://www.ukfast.net

UKFast.Net Ltd, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
Registered in England. Number 384 5616

Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?