Folio to XML

Hi guys,

Guys I have looked all over for a solution to convert my folio infobase to
XML so that I can parse it to mysql and found nothing. I had some advise to
look for the software NXT4 from Fastsearch.com who bought it from NextPage
and still no result and I contacted pt-i.com who sells the software and they
told me I should find a representative near me and I can't seem to find any.
I asked them if they can put a demo version on my ftp site but they seem to
worry about bandwidth.

Please may someone help me. I have the laws and law-reports in folio and
want to covert the FFF to XML and what ever I have to do to get this data in
to a relational database keeping the same hierarchy structure. From folio
view I can only export the data to a txt, rtf of word perfact (wpd) file and
when I do so the content is not clean at all and it has some code and links
and to try write a parser to walk down the files it's just a nightmare for
me. Please may some big brains out there help this feeble one.

Thanks in advance.

Wonder