Re: PHP and PDF

Thanks Juma, sometimes you can have your mind think of something very big for nuttin! :)

  Regards,
  Justice

Juma Lungo <jlungo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          I think in the most case, we are 'php coding' to create a pdf file, the file then is being viewed by a normal pdf reader like acrobat reader. if you want to open up a pdfile like 'test1.pdf' you just put a link to that file, it is up to the browser to find an available pdf reader in the client's pc.

Justice <amijufa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hello ,

I have managed to download and do some examples in PDF using FPDF.

I can create some pdf files from text files well. But I am failing to open/viewing existing pdf files using this code.

define('FPDF_FONTPATH','font/');
require('..\fpdf.php');

class PDF extends FPDF
{