Re: PHP and PDF

I think in the most case, we are 'php coding' to create a pdf file, the file then is being viewed by a normal pdf reader like acrobat reader. if you want to open up a pdfile like 'test1.pdf' you just put a link to that file, it is up to the browser to find an available pdf reader in the client's pc.

Justice <amijufa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:                               Hello ,

   I have managed to download and do some examples in PDF using FPDF.

   I can create some pdf files from text files well. But I am failing to open/viewing existing pdf files using this code.

   define('FPDF_FONTPATH','font/');
 require('..\fpdf.php');

 class PDF extends FPDF
   {