Re: Re: sending variables to many pages

mario_soflano <mario_soflano@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:          use session is the best solution

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, vahid tonal <vahid_tomorrow@...>
wrote:

> hi
> ram
>
> in my login page i have a variables like $users which give
different value in diffrenet cases .
> i need to use this value in another page (for example mail.php )
>
> how can i use this variable ( $user ) in mail.php
>
> with a lot of thanks , it is realy emergency .

Hai,

  What method you use? - GET / POST

  DO you use the form in the page? pass the parameter in the address

  that means

  first Page Form method:

  action="mail.php?user=<? echo $user;?>"

  In Mail.php:

  $user=$_REQUEST['user']; (get the value in $user varible);

  here the $user varible is single time use, that means next page the same coding repeated.

  But here the value is visible in the address bar.

  Another Method Session:

  write a intermediate page

  action="setvar.php?user=<? echo $user;?>"

  In setvar.php:

  session_start();
  $_SESSION['var']=$user;

  here set the session variable name 'var'.
  do you want change the value please repeat and pass the different value in $user.

  In mail.php:

  session_start();
  $user=$_SESSION['var'];

  You can get the session value at any page.(write these two lines)

  OK bye, Take Care

  With Regards
  RAMKUMAR VISWA