Re: Including scripts in every file

Krishna,

I think what you'd LIKE to do, isn't really what the language builders intended (i.e. extending
the language itself with your own class(es))... so that you don't have to use 'include'
statements.  There might be something on the php site regarding a software developers kit
or something along that lines, but I haven't really looked.

There's, however, nothing that says you CAN'T centrally locate your common classes in one
location... and then just INCLUDE them in your php routines.  If you write your code correctly,
you should only need to put the 'include' statement, for your common class(es), in one
place... per module/website.

Larr.