Re: [in-phpug] Re: Including scripts in every file

Hi Aditya,

Thanks for the help. "auto_prepend_file" worked like magic.

I gave this in php.ini file and all classes got included in every
execution.

auto_prepend_file = "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CodeLib\PHPLibrary.php"

Bye,
Krishna

in-phpug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 07/27/2007 03:14:32 PM:

> Hi Krishna,
>
> Try using "auto_prepend" setting in php.ini You can specify one file
> there which will get included all the scripts before they are
> executed. So, write the include(...) statements for all the class
> files in one file say commonClasses.php and add this commonClasses.php
> in auto_prepend.
>
> Regards,
> Aditya Mooley
>
> --- In in-phpug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Krishna Srikanth
> <krishna.srikanth@...> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a set of classes which I want to use in every project. Right
> now i
> > am copying the same classes to every website, and including those
> classes
> > everytime.
> >
> > Is it possible to include set of php files for every script
> execution? No
> > matter where the executing page is located.? So that, without
including
> > class files, those classes are available in all my scripts?
> >
> > I tried php.ini's include_path, but unable to get it done. Please
guide
> > me.
> >
> > Bye,
> > Krishna
> > =====-----=====-----=====
> > Notice: The information contained in this e-mail
> > message and/or attachments to it may contain
> > confidential or privileged information. If you are
> > not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
> > review, distribution, printing or copying of the
> > information contained in this e-mail message
> > and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If
> > you have received this communication in error,
> > please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and
> > immediately and permanently delete the message
> > and any attachments. Thank you

> ForwardSourceID:NT00005B1A
and any attachments. Thank you