Re: PHP to insert

I am thinking that the question is how to  insert a
character in  the # character of a  data that is already
in the database,   maybe I am reading the question the wrong
way, but maybe that is what the question is

data ---   maybe     and wants to insert  'x'  in the  3rd position
to make the data as    maxybe

Don't know for sure without an example of how the insert is wanting
to work

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roland Bu'ulölö"