Re: PHP To HTML conversion

Hi !
First, we need understand what each of those elements mean:
   - PHP is a programming language
   - HTML is way for comunicating with user
   - A database storages data.
So you need know how to use PHP language for getting data from a database
for presenting them to the user, using HTLM,  is that correct ?

--
Altamiro Teixeira de Souza