Re: PHP To HTML conversion

If you need for some reason to save the actual processed PHP output that
would normally go out to a client, you can open an output buffer,
include the selected PHP page, and then write the contents of the output
buffer to a file:

            ob_start();
            (file_exists($file)?include $file:'File Not Found');
            $html = ob_get_contents();
            ob_end_clean();

then do whatever you want with $html.

Bob Hanson