Posting data to another form and getting handle of the opened window.

Hi - All,

I have posted a form to a PHP file in a new window with target attribute. My problem is that my application should not allow user to post the form again. User should close the window and then only (s)he can post the form again. Can we get the handle of the opened window?

If we use window.open then we will get the handle of that window but I am unable to post data with window.open.

Any idea on posting data to modal windows. Not as parameters but as $_POST.

Please suggest.

Regards,
Zaid