Re: New project at sf.net - HTml to Image

In message <239036620705171216w7688be55y70b3bad0e92cc4a4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
, Cesar D. Rodas <saddor@xxxxxxxxx> writes
>Yes, you're right... create thumbnails of websites... My English is not very
>clear ;)

I have seen other software, where the source is not available to the
public, where the engine from Firefox is used to generate the "screen".
But it doesn't sound simple.

You will have a good market if you can create such software to sell to
website owners, but I think that it will be very complicated to code.

--
Pete Clark

Sunny Andalucia
http://www.hotcosta.com/comm_1.htm