Please help me to choose which CMS

Dear all,

I am planning to develop one community website with the below given
features but I don't know whether   I can use the existing CMS like
drupal,exponent etc or I can create with raw php.

1. Base profile building, photo addition, friends addition
2. groups
3. Online chatting
4. document upload/ download functionality
5.job classified
6.  Advertisement platform

Awaiting for your valuable comments and suggestions.

Thanks,
Vijay