Collection of useful links

Hi all,
You might find a link very useful:
[ http://links.bimal.net.np/ ]

As a PHP programmer, I was collecting the links of the websites
I found useful, when I searched and tried to look at the
contents. There are about 200 useful links to view.

My view: A totally genuine idea to help other programmers like
me. Please do not misuse it.

Tip: Try to browse through the links.
Or, search the exactly matching workds link "javascript" or
"php" that I might have written in the comments. But please
remember that this is not a search engine. It is a personal
effort to collect the links. Please email me your list of urls
to share it from here!

Link: http://links.bimal.net.np/

How to add a new url?
Currently, I can not allow you to add the new links yourself,
because I have not implemented the security system there.
Insead, please email the links you want to share to,
bimal.poudel@xxxxxxxxx <not other emails!>

And finally, today is a new year day in Nepal, 2064 BS.
So, wishing you all the best of this day.

Bimal Poudel