validate user

Hola I wait could help me, I have a web page that
cost(been worth) the user and password against mysql,
which happens is that the users give themselves the
login and password and several persons enter with the
same information. It(he,she) wanted to do that alone
it(he,she) could deposit one simultaneously using the
same login, since they can help me to solve this.
Thank you very much in advance

O.Martin Chevez Colmenares
telefono 953-941432
martinchevez@xxxxxxxxx