PHP Resources

Hi

We ( www.comcreation.com) are a USA based ISO 9001 certified IT
services company with 100% subsidiary in Bangalore.We have been in
the business for the last 6 yrs building large Enterprise
Applications Development for our cutomers with our Principal Office
in Dallas,TX. We have strong IT services practices in the areas of
Wireless,Life Sciences,Legacy Systems & ERP(peoplesoft).

We are now expanding our subsidiary operation in Bangalore,India. We
are gearing up to grow our off-shore IT services business in a big
way,through setting up DDU's for our USA based clients. As a part of
our growth,we are looking for seasoned  PHP   Senior Resources

Job Description:
Individual should have 3-4 yrs of experience on PHP, MySQL,
Javascript and HTML.
 Responsibilities include analysis,coding,implementation and testing
the system
Must have knowledge and capability to handle the full life cycle of a
projects. .
Ability to work, coordinate and communicate, both written and spoken,
well within a team and with business.
Incase if you wish to associate with our organization,please do send
us your detailed profile for further discussions to
paulomi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CTC:
ETC:
Earliest availability:

Regards,
Paulomi
www.comcreation.com

Please note: If you are not looking for a change then kindly ignore
this mail. . If any of your friends ya colleagues are looking for a
change please refer them any time. Sorry for the inconvenience
caused.