RE: Is it possible for part of a page to be a php include ?

Hi Rob,

As mentioned, the table is in one page with other
tables on another website and need to include that
table in another page in amongst other tables on
another website as well, with no databases
involved. The table also has css applied to it for
different colours for the various cells.

If this can't be done, then no worries.

http://www.130605.com/comingfrom

http://www.011005.com/goingto

Any help appreciated.

Chris

Of Atkinson, Robert
> Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:45 AM
> To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE:  Is it possible for
part of a page
> to be a php include ?
>
> Chris, I think you should explain what you are
trying to do and why.

> Although we're giving you specific answers to
specific
> questions, my feeling
> is that you may be going about this the wrong
way if you own both the
> domains.
>
> If the data for the tables is coming from a
database, then
> you would be
> better off storing the whole table in the
database and simply
> calling it from
> each page that needs it. You then end up with a
single place
> for the content.
>
> Rob.
>
>   _____

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links