Re: How do you make a form unusable by spammers please?

Chris,

from what I saw at the code line 118 was part of line 117 which was a comment
but since somehow it got split into 2 lines then comment ceased to be a commet
and php does not understand the word 'variable'

Either join lines 117 and 118 or comment 118

At least thsi is the way it look on my browser when I took a look at
your '.phps' file

Nestor :-)