Re: How do you make a form unusable by spammers please?

I counted by hand1 line at a time and I found this:
    //depending from which page the request comes - assign certain
variables
    switch ($formVars['page']) {

Line 118 is the line with the word 'variables'.  I believe
this should be part of the previous line of code.
Did you take a look at line 118?

Hope this helps,

Nestor :-)