Re: Re: How to reload session data into php session variables?

Hi all,

First of i would like to thank your responses.

I am using lot of arrays values in the session. I am
not able to load the session value from db into PHP
Session properly.

Some where i feel that the loading the session data
from db to PHP session  properly by PHP Engine. We are
not able to load explicitly.

Is it true?

Thanks and Regards
uthaya