Re: How to reload session data into php session variables?

HI Uthaya

If u pls tell me full form for MVC...
i can definately tell you, tht it is possible do it..

regards
Shahid
Do visit
http://www.opensource-forums.com
and support open source.....

--- uthaya kumar <uthayaa_p@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am using PHP MVC architechture. I created a
> session
> (which having lot of array values) and stored in to
> MySql Db.
>
> Can i retrive the Session Data from DB by passing
> session  id and retrive all  the array values out
> side
> of the MVC?
>
> Any one can help me?
>
> Regards
> uthaya

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

Do better thing's for others, GOD will Do the Best for you.