Re: How to decrypt password when encrypted with md5()? . can any body help

that mean u can update all the user's data except
user's password. u cannot touch it or it will be
encrypted again. sorry for my grammar bcoz english is
not my native language.

get my key here http://geocities.com/vearn2000/key.txt