Re: How to Develope a site in Arabic?

Sajid,

 You need to understand a language (not programming
lang) you are using to develop your website, either is
in Swahili, Chinese, Russian etc... or need someone by
your side to give some translations of what you are
going to key in. Things like links propagation, labels
and need to be known before hand during your design.

Other things are easy I suppose that you know how to
lie down your code for webpage development.

My 50 cents!

Rgrds
Justice