Re: How to Develope a site in Arabic?

Sajid wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Hoping you all PHP Gurus are fine,
>
> Dear i want to know that how can i develope a site in Arabic or any
> other Language like German,French etc.
> Can some one Guide me thoroughly
>
> If some one help me in this regard I will be very very Thankfull to
> him/her.
>
> Waiting for reply.
>
> If possible plz also send me the link that help to do that
>
> Sajid
>

> PHP Data object relational mapping generator - http://www.meta-language.net/
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> .

There's not a LOT of information out there, but there is some. Your
first stop is the PHP manual. The topics you need to look at are
character sets and the question is how to store the data you want to
expose to the web browser. The PHP question is not the biggest concern
for internationalization.

--

Tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Litigation Data Services, PLC