Video streaming project consultation

Hi all,

Well , here is the question , do you think that is a rational goal
that we could  built the algoritm of searching for every site of video
news, where the search engine make the spidering inside the urls
relationated through TAGS and OBJECTS embeded, as consecuence of that
every site of news don't have the same method to link the title of
the news with the object of video link associated?

Another problem it's that our goal is also make a develope to with
the same dinamic or at least stream video of  news and/or publishing
in mobiles 3G by xCDMA2000, UTMS or GRPS, but here is the real
problem because until the part above we are using all the resources
in the net like Mambo Open source, PHPClasses, HotScripts , etc, but
we can't find anything about of develope with these features for
mobiles 3G, then here is the second question :

It's possible a goal like this or it's so early to try to develope to
users of mobiles 3G with  stream video web application?

Thanks advance for any comments about this.

Victor

PHP Data object relational mapping generator - http://www.meta-language.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links