> >   $ifiles = explode('&', $QUERY_STRING);
> >   $urlpath = "http://www.xxx/";; // Or whatever your base URL happens
> to be
> >   foreach ( $ifiles as $ifile )
> >   {
> >     $ifile = $urlpath.$ifile;
> >     include( $ifile );
> >   }
>
> Bad bad things could happen with this wonderfully useful snippet. Be
> warned.
>
> --
> [ Rajesh Kumar ]
>

> PHP Data object relational mapping generator -
> http://www.meta-language.net/
>

> *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
> click here
> <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129i2s7ij/M=315388.5500238.6578046.3001176/D=groups/S=1705006764:HM/EXP=1097975997/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*https://www.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS>

As Rajesh rightly pointed out, I forgot to add the caveat that if you
get this wrong, it can lead to disastrous results.
However, it can save a great deal of maintenance effort if you manage it
carefully as you can reuse code snippets very efficiently.
The basis for the idea in the first place was that I wanted to be able
to organise pages in a standard way without resorting to frames as
search engines don't necessarily handle frames very well.
Using this technique, I could split each page into sections, e.g. a
standard header, body content and  footer, more like a printed document.
Then with all of the elements (apart from the header in this case) saved
as HTML code snippets, I could join them together on-the-fly to create
the HTML output seen by the browser.

There is another potential downside.
Unless you have the option with your ISP to serialise URL's with long
query strings, search engines may not like your site very much.
However, it seems that if you keep the number of elements in the query
string down to three or four, it isn't a major problem.
It may just take longer for the 'bots' to index the site.

Andrew Clark

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM