RE: e-mail script in PHP!!! can any body help me please???

Sachin,

I used Manuel Lemos's SMTP classes for my latest email app, which I
would highly recommend so you can avoid reinventing the wheel when it
comes to constructing the guts of an email.

http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/9.html

Another good set of classes are Richard Heyes's over at
http://phpguru.org.  Both will take a little work to integrate with your
application but its all excellent code.

That's really all I can offer since your question was pretty unspecific.
Write back if you're having any further issues.

-Andrew Bartel
Modulus, LLC