Re: XMLtoMYSQL Class from phpclasses.org not working..

Hello,

On 01/21/2004 04:44 AM, majesticmusicproducts wrote:
> I have mysql_xml-2002-10-03 which I downloaded from
> www.phpclasses.org.  It does not work.  In what way?
> Well.. Who knows..but PHP won't execute like what
> happends when you forget a SemiColan on a line.
>
> Has anyone got it together with this Class and working..
> I need a bugged out tested working version of this..
>
> I see a million emails on in here.. so.. Did anyone
> get it going?
>
> Appriciate the Authors Contribution and the Class..

Have you tried mailing the authors directly?

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
http://www.phpclasses.org/

Look here for Free PHP Classes of objects:
http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: